CREATE YOUR WEDDING VISION
Spend a fabulous afternoon with us and realize your wedding vision by creating your own WeddingBrand & Signature Wedding Style Guide containing all the necessary details that will drive your big decisions.
WeddingBrand Provides You With The Tools You Need To Transform Your Big Ideas Into Your Big Day!
I Do Bridal U. . . DESIGN YOUR SIGNATURE WEDDING
It takes a village to put on a wedding and you need a cohesive vision before you hire your first vendor.
In the branding world, companies have rules called style guidelines, which frame the way customersexperience their brand. This “brand experience” sets them apart from their competition. What is a wedding but one big experience! How do you create a seamless, professional, and signature experience? You do it with a carefully planned strategy in the form of a style guide.
In this workshop, we will guide you as you create your signature weddingbrand, vision, and color palette. This guide will visually and thematically tell your unique wedding story—first to your vendors, and finally and most importantly to your guests. This SIGNATURE WEDDING STYLE GUIDE becomes the road map that will drive all decisions for your wedding.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL
- Generate, Consolidate and Organize Ideas as well as personalize your vision or theme based on cultural and family traditions and Personal Wedding Attributes.
- Create a Signature WeddingBrand and Cohesive Vision of your Dream Wedding that is unique and exclusive to you and that you can then apply to all wedding touchpoints (from invitation, to venue, to flowers, etc.).
- Produce a Signature Wedding Style Guide containing all necessary details that will act as a road map driving all wedding decisions.
- Work with our DESIGNER COLOR TOOLS and learn the secrets to creating a Signature Wedding Palette
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Exclusive Tools 1 through 3 (Wedding 411, Vision, & Color) from our upcoming
book, WeddingBrand . . . DESIGN YOUR SIGNATURE WEDDING,
A Strategic Wedding Workbook
- Workshop Goodie Bag
- Lunch will be served
Time: 6 Hours
Contact us if you are interested in attending an upcoming workshop.
Upon registering, a materials list will be emailed to all participants.